Tuesday marked the 6-month anniversary of the attack on America's Benghazi embassy.
Showing that it's not just Republicans who care what happened in Benghazi, mainstream news bastion CBS has been investigating what happened to the 20 or more US personnel who survived the attack.
"The identities, condition and testimony of the survivors and witnesses have been closely held from the public," CBS reveals. The news channel's questions about Benghazi have met with silence from the White House.
CBS has also filed multiple Freedom of Information requests for Benghazi-related material, with no response. Nor did they get a response to requests for photos from the night of the attack, nor surveillance video that has been promised since last November.
Sec. of State John Kerry recently said he visited a survivor at Bethesda hospital, calling him a "remarkably courageous person who is doing very, very well." Kerry added, "I've called his wife and talked to her," but he didn't disclose the man's identity.
A source told CBS that FBI transcripts of some survivors were given to the Senate Intelligence Committee by the Obama Administration, but had been "blacked out" or redacted.
Via CBS and Fox News.