Ordinary Russians are pushing back against the US with sanctions of their own, reports ABC, and the results can be thought of as either heartbreaking or, well, heartwarming. You know, in a "people power" kinda way. Check it out:
1. "In relation with armed aggression of the USA in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq...Obama is not allowed to eat in my kitchen."
2. "US President Barack Obama and the members of the US Congress are not allowed to enter our shop."
3. "US President Barack Obama and the US Congress are denied access to this object as it is situated on the territory of the Russian Federation and is an integral part of it."
4. "US President Barack Obama is not allowed to enter the LADA sport tyre shop."
5. "US Congress and US President Barack Obama are prohibited from stroking this dog."
6. This one needs no translation...
7. "Sanction. US President Barack Obama is not allowed to visit the Dolma Restaurant!"
Want more stories like this?
Try our Daily Email for a regular dose of the issues you care about!